Orphanos offers a state-of-the-art Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) that has the capability to track all study functions on a web based server, allowing studies to be managed more efficiently and effectively than ever. Orphanos provides this system at no charge.
ClinPlus CTMS was designed specifically to help sponsors and CROs overcome the technical challenges associated with managing clinical trials and was developed on the principle that by improving user accessibility and communications, tremendous efficiencies and time savings could be realized, manual operations could be reduced, and redundant data and tasks could be eliminated.
- Contact and Institution management
- Site Management
- Project and site metrics
- Enrollment tracking and projection
- Project event tracking
- Document tracking
- Document sharing
- eTMFCommunications management
- Protocol deviation tracking
- Issue tracking
- Project calendar
- Integrated Site visit report authoring, review and approval
- Site budget management
- Site payments
- Finance management
- Custom Reporting with scheduling and email delivery
- System and project configuration
- EDC/IRVS integration
- Date import/export
ClinPlus CTMS integrates with virtually all EDC, IVRS systems and Microsoft SharePoint. It includes intelligent tools for importing and exporting global and projects specific data.